Delicious Turkey Meatloaf

Monday, September 6, 2010

For dinner tonight I decided to make a yummy turkey meatloaf. I make it several ways so this is just one way we like it.

Seasonings:

Onion powder
Wildtree Meatloaf mix
Wildtree Scampi blend
Wildtree Garlic Pepper blend
Soy Sauce
BBQ sauce

Veggies:

Scallions
Mushrooms (Baby Bella)
Onion
Zucchini
Carrots
Spinach
Sweet Frying Peppers
Celery


Potatoes:
Regular with skin left on after being cleaned.

First I add the ground turkey, soy sauce, bbq sauce, seasoning, onions, mushrooms, peppers and zucchini  in a large bowl. I used 3lbs ground turkey. I mixed well and added some of the seasonings listed above.

Next, in the roasting pan I added a soy sauce and Wildtree Scampi blend then put spinach on top of it. I added more seasoning from those listed above on top of the spinach and layered on some carrots.

Then I started putting the meatloaf mixture on top of the bed of spinach and veggies and left room all around the edges. That is where I place the potatoes and the rest of the chopped up veggies. I added seasoning on the potatoes and then popped it in to the oven on 350 degrees.

Once the meatloaf is almost done I add BBQ sauce to the top and then pop it back in the oven to finish cooking.

It is so delicious and one of our favorites. Also everything is cooked in one dish and tastes great the next day too.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

My wild adventure. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino