Wildtree Pizza..ummmm.

Monday, March 15, 2010

For as long as I can remember I have always loved pizza. Becoming allergic to cheese in my early 20's didn't damper my love for it, in fact I love it more. I started off ordering pizza and asking the local pizza shop to leave of the delectable gooey cheese that I loved. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't. I began making my own pizza either using tortilla wraps or premade crusts.

I recently decide to try Wildtree's pizza crust. It was a success and it was easy. My whole family loved it. When making your own pizza the possibilities are endless. Enjoy the videos!






Wildtree's tasty preservative free products can be found at http://www.mywildtree.com/alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My wild adventure. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino