Think outside the box.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I like to get creative in the kitchen and I love to introduce my family to new recipes which soon become family favorites.

This time I decided to try marinating our chicken breasts in Wildtree's Butter Flavored Grapeseed Oil, Natural Grapeseed Oil and Hot Chilli Pepper and Garlic Blend.

Even though the Hot Chilli Pepper and Garlic Blend is a dip mix I thought it would really spice up our chicken. I mixed oils, the blend and chicken in a closeable container then added chopped shallots and roasted red peppers. The smell was divine and it tasted wonderful.



Click here to find these Wildtree products used in the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My wild adventure. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino