Wildtrees Representatives Kit.

Monday, February 22, 2010

As I before stated in an earlier post I was really impressed when I received my Wildtree kit. There were so many things in it. I made a video for my Youtube page so you can see exactly what I received.

It was such a great deal. As a representative you get almost $300 worth of product and business forms, catalogs etc. The cost is only $114 including the shipping and handling. They even allow you to split into two payments if you like. They offer an optional website if you want to sell online for $8.99. I chose to have a website as it gives you more angles to earn on and can take orders 24-7.



If you are looking for a homebased business with a great consumable product that has a low start up cost I would love to have you on my team. Give Wildtree a try. If you determine its not for you, just eat your kit and enjoy your Culinary Club membership which comes along with the kit..valued at $25 and get you at least 20% off of each order. Learn more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My wild adventure. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino